Seehof Palace was built from 1686 as a summer residence for the Bamberg Prince-Bishops from plans by Antonio Petrini. After secularization it fell into disrepair under private ownership, and by the end of the 20th century extensive renovation work was necessary.
The splendour of the former rococo garden can be seen in the restored cascade with its water waterworks and the sculptures by Ferdinand Tietz, which can be admired in the garden and in the Tietz Museum in the Orangery.
Seehof Palace: Built as a summer residence for the Bamberg Prince-Bishops from plans by Antonio Petrini.
Gallery: Seehof Palace in Memmelsdorf near Bamberg
Send us a message
+49 151 25360045